Information collected on our sites and applications is stored in whole or in part in Singapore; therefore, your information may become subject to Singapore law.
Our Members share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, learn and develop skills, and find business and career opportunities. Content and data on some of our Services are viewable to nonmembers (“Visitors”).
“1NURSE.COM app” or “1NURSE.COM apps” refer to all 1NURSE.COM applications and websites.
“1NURSE.COM Profile” means the profile created by users of the 1NURSE.COM apps that may include personal information, resume, credentials, certifications and photos.
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“data intermediary” means any organisation which processes personal data on behalf of another organisation but does not include an employee of that other organisation.
“organisation” means any individual, company, association or body of persons, corporate or unincorporated.
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting and destructing.
1. Personal Data
We may collect, use and/or process information that you have provided to us in the following circumstances:
1.1 When you register for the 1NURSE.COM Services:
- Each time when you register with 1NURSE.COM for any of the 1NURSE.COM Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a 1NURSE.COM account.
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
- Whenever the personal information requested by 1NURSE.COM is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by 1NURSE.COM. You do not need to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or do not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then 1NURSE.COM will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
- Some advertisers and/or employers may also require you to answer a list of questions selected by that advertiser and/or employer as part of your online application. By answering the Application questions you acknowledge that 1NURSE.COM will provide your answers to that advertiser and/or employer and may use your answers to populate your 1NURSE.COM Profile and enable advertisers and/or employers to surface that information when using Talent Search. 1NURSE.COM may also use your answers to improve our products, including through improving our search and matching capabilities.
1.2 From your use of the 1NURSE.COM Services and/or the 1NURSE.COM apps
- We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the 1NURSE.COM Services and/or to use the 1NURSE.COM apps. The following are examples of personal information 1NURSE.COM may collect directly from you:
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number or mobile number; iv. Your image;
- Academic qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Personal interests and preferences;
- Working experience;
- Credit card or debit card details;
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications
- If you choose to add referees to your 1NURSE.COM Profile, 1NURSE.COM will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
- If you choose to use 1NURSE.COM Services to tell a friend about its services or 1NURSE.COM apps, 1NURSE.COM will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An email inviting your friend to use the 1NURSE.COM Services or to visit the 1NURSE.COM apps will be sent to him/her automatically.
- If you wish to stop 1NURSE.COM from processing this type of personal information about you, 1NURSE.COM will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- In addition, 1NURSE.COM may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on 1NURSE.COM apps, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the 1NURSE.COM apps. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact 1NURSE.COM email: [email protected]
- Advertisers - We collect the company name, business address and billing address of advertisers. It also collects the name, email address and phone number of a primary contact (also referred to on the Site as the ‘administrator’). advertisers can choose to add additional users to their account, in which case 1NURSE.COM will collect the name and email address of those other users. advertisers can change the company name, billing address, or any other details by contacting the designated Account Manager. 1NURSE.COM uses these details to manage your account, including sending advertisers applications of Candidates, contacting advertisers if there is an issue with their job ad and organizing payment and invoicing of the account.
2. Purposes of Collecting and Use of Data
2.1 The purposes for which 1NURSE.COM processes your personal information are as follows:
- To verify your identity;
- To assess and/or verify your employability and/or creditworthiness;
- To provide the 1NURSE.COM Services which you have requested (including using artificial intelligence (“AI”) and data analytics in relation to personal information to improve 1NURSE.COM’s ability to provide these services);
- To administer and manage the 1NURSE.COM Services provided to you;
- To contact you in respect of 1NURSE.COM Services;
- To facilitate the provision to you of tailored educational offerings and improve your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
- To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you;
- To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whose details have been provided by you;
- To process your order for the 1NURSE.COM Services which you have requested;
- To investigate and resolve any of the 1NURSE.COM Services, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to 1NURSE.COM regarding 1NURSE.COM Services;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To monitor and improve the performance of the 1NURSE.COM apps and the 1NURSE.COM Services;
- To maintain and develop the 1NURSE.COM apps and 1NURSE.COM Services;
- To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs for 1NURSE.COM to enhance and customize the 1NURSE.COM Services;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the 1NURSE.COM Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
- To assist 1NURSE.COM in understanding your browsing preferences on the 1NURSE.COM apps so that 1NURSE.COM can tailor content accordingly;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
2.2 It may not be possible to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. Whilst the provision of your personal information to us is voluntary, if you do not consent to 1NURSE.COM processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with 1NURSE.COM for the 1NURSE.COM Services and stop using the 1NURSE.COM apps.
2.3 In addition, 1NURSE.COM may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To promote and market to you:
- Other 1NURSE.COM Services; or
- Services of third parties which 1NURSE.COM thinks may be of interest to you;
- To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or messages informing you of a critical performance error in the 1NURSE.COM apps and/or the 1NURSE.COM Services.
- To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using the 1NURSE.COM Services and/or the 1NURSE.COM apps.
2.4 1NURSE.COM will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clauses 2.1 and 2.3.
3. 1NURSE.COM Profile
3.1 1NURSE.COM gives you the option of putting your 1NURSE.COM Profile in the 1NURSE.COM Resume Database provided that you use 1NURSE.COM’s preset format for uploading your information. There are two ways of doing so:-
- You can store your 1NURSE.COM Profile in the 1NURSE.COM Resume Database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers or advertisers. Not allowing your 1NURSE.COM Profile to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers or advertisers will not have access to search it through the 1NURSE.COM Resume Database.
- You can allow your 1NURSE.COM Profile to be searchable by employers or advertisers. When you opt to make your 1NURSE.COM Profile searchable, your full profile, resume and personal information will be visible to employers or advertisers who download your 1NURSE.COM Profile from 1NURSE.COM Resume Database.
3.2 1NURSE.COM uses its best effort to restrict access to the 1NURSE.COM Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to the 1NURSE.COM Services, these parties may retain a copy of your 1NURSE.COM Profile in their files or databases.
3.3 1NURSE.COM will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without 1NURSE.COM’s consent, gain access to the 1NURSE.COM Resume Database. However, 1NURSE.COM is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of 1NURSE.COM Profile by any third parties.
3.4 Notwithstanding Clause 3.1, 1NURSE.COM reserves the right to have full access to your 1NURSE.COM Profile for the purpose set out in Clause 2.1 to perform 1NURSE.COM Services.
4. Choice and Access of Personal Infomation
4.1 You may have different privacy concerns. 1NURSE.COM’s goal is to be clear of what information it collects so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
- You can control who you share your personal information with;
- You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences;
- You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
- You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from 1NURSE.COM;
4.2 You can delete your 1NURSE.COM account at any time in which event 1NURSE.COM will remove all access to your account, resume and 1NURSE.COM Profile in the database. The deletion of your 1NURSE.COM account does not affect 1Nthe URSE.COM Profile that you had already sent to employers or were previously downloaded by employers or advertisers.
5. Retention of Personal Information
5.1 1NURSE.COM will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 and 2.3 above and any legal or business purposes.
6. Use of Google User Data
6.1 Accounts are added to the 1NURSE.COM app using Google OAuth authentication. OAuth is a secure mechanism that gives 1NURSE.COM access to your Google account data without letting it know your password.
6.2 1NURSE.COM will only use access to read, write, modify or control Google user data for the purposes under Clause 2.1 and 2.3 above and will not transfer this Google user data to other third parties unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
6.3 For a few features of 1NURSE.COM, it is necessary to transfer a very limited data set of Google user data to Our servers.
7. Security of Personal Information
7.1 It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure. You are strongly recommended to keep your password confidential and refrain from disclosing it or sharing it with others.
7.2 1NURSE.COM is committed to keeping personal information secure. 1NURSE.COM has employed appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information.
7.3 We take reasonable precautions to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third parties from obtaining information by illegal actions or attacks. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. To Whom Personal Information is Disclosed
8.1 Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows for 1NURSE.COM to effectively manage its business including to render the 1NURSE.COM Services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:
- The advertisers;
- The employers;
- Third parties contracted by 1NURSE.COM to assist 1NURSE.COM in delivering all or part of the 1NURSE.COM Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
- Payment gateway services for optional services;
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Online advertising services;
- Mapping services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and app usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with 1NURSE.COM to provide the 1NURSE.COM Services or that help market and promote 1NURSE.COM Services and/or 1NURSE.COM apps;
- Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings to improve your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
- The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees to verify your academic qualification;
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- 1NURSE.COM’s professional advisors on a need to know basis for those advisors providing advice to 1NURSE.COM;
- Other third-party service providers, including but not limited to data analytics service providers, data storage and cloud service providers and/or any service providers that assist us in carrying out our business activities;
- Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of 1NURSE.COM (including accounts and trade receivables) for that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the 1NURSE.COM Services which it acquired; and
- Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
8.2 Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
8.3 1NURSE.COM does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
9. Your Obligations Regarding Your Personal Information
9.1 You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to 1NURSE.COM about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting 1NURSE.COM email: [email protected]
9.2 In the event you may need to provide to 1NURSE.COM personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee or guarantor), we rely on you to inform these individuals that you are providing their personal information to
1NURSE.COM, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice.
10. Cross-Border Data Transfers Outside of Your Local Jurisdiction
10.1 You understand that 1NURSE.COM operates on a global basis and may transfer data to countries outside of your local jurisdiction that may have data protection laws that differ from those of your country.
10.2 It may be necessary to transfer personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of 1NURSE.COM’s service providers or strategic partners is involved in providing part of the 1NURSE.COM Services, including but not limited to cloud service providers.
11. Linked Sites
11.1 1NURSE.COM apps that may contain links to third-party sites.
11.3 You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this app to your profile page to share with others within your network.
11.4 Where you use Facebook Connect to log in to our site you consent to 1NURSE.COM displaying your name, employer, job title and Facebook profile picture to your Facebook friends who have also logged in to 1NURSE.COM using Facebook Connect. You can unlink your Facebook and 1NURSE.COM accounts at any time.
12. Your Consent
12.1 In using the 1NURSE.COM Services and/or the 1NURSE.COM apps, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by 1NURSE.COM in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you delete your 1NURSE.COM account and terminate all use of 1NURSE.com apps.
12.2 Further, you consent to your referees, the educational institution where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and employers to disclose your personal information to 1NURSE.COM.
13. Contact Information
13.1 If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please visit [Help Page] or [FAQ page] on the 1NURSE.COM apps. 1NURSE.COM requests your name, phone number, email address and comments so that 1NURSE.COM may respond to your concerns effectively and works to improve the 1NURSE.COM Services and/or 1NURSE.COM apps.
13.2 You have rights to request access and/or to correct your personal information and/or limit the processing thereof at any time hereafter in line with applicable law and/or any applicable data protection law. We must point out that, in limiting the Processing as requested, the same consequences described in Clause 2.2 above could apply. You are also requested to correct and/or amend your personal information to the extent you realize it is incorrect. With regards to all of the above, you may:
- Check whether we hold or use your personal information and request access to such data;
- Request that we correct any of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
- Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period as well as the consequences as mentioned above.
14. Exclusive Jurisdiction of Singapore Courts